Lynn did not go into the history of his Company because he had done so in past talks extensively.
Lynn detailed the various types of pipe used in:
- Sanitary sewer
- Domestic water interior and exterior
- Industrial applications
He issued caveats for us to beware of:
- Freezing of PVC pipe, especially on docks, due to UV deterioration
- Need to sleeve domestic piping against freezing
- Build up inside iron pipe, many downtown houses over 60 years old; causes bad problems in proper distribution of water in the house.
- Problems in Downtown Savannah with 50,000 houses connected directly to the sanitary sewer / storm sewer systems which are overwhelmed in heavy rains.